Blog

Begin Reading My New Book “LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT DIETING OR WORKING OUT” Here!

This book is for you if you:

– Want to lose weight but don’t always have time to diet or exercise

– Don’t want to count calories, starve yourself or do grueling workouts

– Want to look and feel younger than you have in years?

CLICK HERE to read the first few chapters of Lose Weight Without Dieting or Working Out!

or if you’re ready to buy it, you can purchase it here on Amazon.com. Enjoy!

JJ Smith (http://www.jjsmithonline.com), Author of Lose Weight Without Dieting or Working Out, is a nutritionist and certified weight-management specialist who has been featured on The Montel Williams Show, The Jamie Foxx Show and on the NBC, FOX, CBS and CW networks. Her advice has also been featured in the pages of Glamour, Essence, and Ladies Home Journal. Since reclaiming her health, losing weight, and discovering a “second youth” in her forties, bestselling author JJ Smith has become the voice of inspiration to women who want to lose weight, be healthy, and get their sexy back! JJ may be contacted by email at info@jjsmithonline.com and on Twitter: jjsmithonline and Facebook Page: RealTalkJJ

56 Responses to “Begin Reading My New Book “LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT DIETING OR WORKING OUT” Here!”

1. Yong Silva February 7, 2012 at 3:45 PM #

Good information and ideas. Looking forwards to reduce a couple extra pounds. I’ll provide some opinions after i try this. Appreciate it!

2. Andrea Bursey February 11, 2012 at 3:22 AM #

I have tried every diet under the sun with no results. It’s gotten to the point where I just want to give up. Will this book really help me? I’m afraid to invest in another disappointment. Please, help.

3. JJ Smith February 11, 2012 at 3:48 AM #

The DEM System is not a diet but a lifestyle of healthy living! It allows you to make permanent changes in your life that help you lose weight and get healthy. Since I don’t know your specific weight loss challenges, only you can determine if this program is something you want to invest in.

4. MsQ February 11, 2012 at 5:54 PM #

I heard about your book on the Steve Harvey Morning show and went straight to your website. I’ve been listening to your telecasts at work (my co-workers think I’m on a conference call when they walk in) and I can’t wait for your book to arrive. I am in the military and workout all the time, but can’t seem to lose weight. I also have acne and think I’m too old for this (I’m 31), plus I have back problems and knee pain. Not to mention the visits to the doc with chest pain, pain shooting down my right arm, hot flashes, feeling like I’m going to pass out, hair falling out, intolerance to cold, extreme fatigue, the list goes on and on. I’ve had civilian doctors tell me they have concerns about my thyroid, but because I’m military I have to go through military doctors in order to be referred to a specialist. The military sees no need for me to go to a specialist so I have been struggling with this with no way of getting the help and answers I seek. I’m hoping your book will give me the tools I need to heal my body so that I can get back to being the lively person I used to be. This new “normal” for me is not the way I want to spend the rest of my life and I have been living this way since 2002, that’s when it all began.

5. JJ Smith February 11, 2012 at 6:12 PM #

Ms. Q, I feel your pain. In my book I discuss the numerous ailments and illnesses I had and once I decided to focus on getting healthy not only did I slim down but I achieved a level if health that I never could have imagined! I stand with you and support your efforts to get healthy and heal your body. Keep me posted on your progress!

6. Miss T February 22, 2012 at 2:09 PM #

I haven’t had a chance to read your book but I have heard so much about it. But what if you are hypoglycemia and need that sugar what are you to do? I am in the military also same as Ms Q and sometimes trying to meet there standard of weight lost is not health for everybody body type. So frustrated.

7. Lisa J February 22, 2012 at 2:14 PM #

How does this work for the person who may have high blood pressure or pre-diabetic?

8. lile February 22, 2012 at 4:08 PM #

i have discoloration all over my body. many Dr’s have told me its a hormone problem and only want to prescribe drugs to fix the problem. i heard you on Steve harvey as well and just ordered your book. i don’t want medication to clear up something food can fix. i also am a vegetarian and have found it had to do some diets, weight change meals b/c i don’t eat meat. i am looking forward to the help!!!

9. K Cozy February 22, 2012 at 7:44 PM #

I have been diagnoised with fibromyalgia. My neck and knees hurt all the time. My entire body is in pain. I am carrying 235 lbs on a 5’3″ small frame. I just had an MRI on my lower back and am starting PT on Friday. I heard you on the Steve Harvey morning show and am interested in getting your book. I hope it will be able to help me. I will keep you updated.

10. Stephen Howard February 23, 2012 at 1:17 AM #

Hi Ms. Smith: I produce for 99.5 FM http://www.wbai.org and 97.9 FM HD2 http://www.onecaribbeanradio.com in NYC. Heard you on The Steve Harvey Morning Show and would like to interview you about your book. Looking forward to a positive response, Respectfully, Stephen

11. Nikki February 23, 2012 at 3:01 AM #

I heard you on the Steve Harvey radio show this morning and you were very aspiring. I have tried many things to lose weight. When I was younger I could lose fairly easily but now that I am almost 40 it is becoming a little more difficult. I love my curves but really need to lose about 25-30 lbs to get my sexy back. I am trying the HCG drops diet now and have not felt good since starting about a week ago. I am starving! Will this lifestyle change allow me to eat good, healthy foods and not starve myself?

12. JJ Smith February 23, 2012 at 5:24 AM #

Nikki, you definitely EAT healthy, nutrient-rich foods!

13. JJ Smith February 23, 2012 at 5:26 AM #

That should work Stephen but contact me at info@jjsmithonline.com to discuss scheduling.

14. JJ Smith February 23, 2012 at 5:28 AM #

K Cole and Lille…good luck and keep me posted. Be sure to join the FORUM to get all your questions answered

15. JJ Smith February 23, 2012 at 5:30 AM #

Lisa and Miss T, i don’t know your entire health profile so I cant answer that specifically. But the book is designed to help your burn fat and reverse ailments and illnesses.

16. CiCi February 23, 2012 at 12:22 PM #

Hi JJ Smith,

I brought your book as soon as I heard you on The Steve Harvey Morning Show. I waiting for it in the mail. My question is, Will this DEM system work for women younger than 30 years old? I have issues with having a yo-yo weight problem. Right now, I’m trying to healthier and excercise about 6 days a week and I’ve noticed that I loss some inches but I’m not sure it I can keep it off. Please let me know.

17. Tamiko February 24, 2012 at 3:13 AM #

I’m excited to see a woman of color encourage healthy living and I’ve done some research on healthy ways to lose weight. Your program is appealing, but I think one of my drawbacks is whether you provide recipes in this book. I come from a family that ate/eat a lot of fast book and when meals are cooked at home, they are very unhealthy, just like the fatback comment you made in the collard greens on the Steve Harvey Morning Show. When I look at other books, I find that the recipes don’t include foods that I feel comfortable eating. I’m a very basic eater, and I need some resources for incorporating, slowly, nutritious foods into my limited pallet. Can I find that in your book?

18. JJ Smith February 24, 2012 at 11:37 AM #

Yes CiCi, it works for men and women so you should benefit from it! Thanks Tamiko we provide shopping lists for foods allowed on the DEM System. It’s not a recipe book but we share some recipes on the forum.

19. Trudi Wright March 2, 2012 at 2:32 PM #

I heard you on Steve Harvey show and purchased your book on my iphone. I am nearly finished reading it. I purchased the ion pod for the alkaline water. Do I detox first. I know you said to choose 3 detoxing methods. Purchase the supplements , then proceed to eating as you indicated? I am a 63 year old that has been in menopause since I was 52. I suffer from knee pain and neck pain (arthritis). Hot flashes, indigestion, irregular bowel, constipation and bloating. I have done all kinds of diets. Weight watchees to the cookie diet. Lost the weight and put it back on. Main problem is my belly fat. I am 5’6″ and weigh about 193. I need to loose about 25lbs. I am lactose intolerant and don’t eat eggs.

20. JJ Smith March 2, 2012 at 2:45 PM #

HEY EVERYONE, I’M ONLY GOING TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ON THE BOOK OR THE DEM SYSTEM ON THE FORUM…SO CHECK IT OUT. IT’S ON THIS WEBSITE. IT HELPS EVERYONE IF WE SHARE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS THERE! THANKS!

21. Valerie March 7, 2012 at 8:06 PM #

I also heard you on the Steve Harvey Morning Show. I purchased the book a couple of weeks ago and started to put into action the DEM system. I’m a believer. I just finished reading chapter 5 and applying suggestions, tips and information. I’ve lost 7 pounds so far and I feel great. I’m looking forward to a slimmer, sexier and healtier me! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Thank you JJ Smith.

22. gethealthy2012 March 7, 2012 at 9:44 PM #

Hellow JJ Smith I just order a book for me and one for my daughter as you know we tried a lot of diet too and nothing work we take the weight off and right back on. I am 59 years old and will be 60 in Sept. I weight 252 lbs I am 5ft. 8in tall I have problems with my knees tried to do the Gym not working for me just money wasted. I been reading a lot about your diet since I heard you on Steve Harvey one morning just heard him this morning talking about how it is realy helping him I see the result from watching him on falily fude and he realy is looking good. So we are going to tried this diet and thank for sharing this.

23. gethealthy2012 March 7, 2012 at 9:50 PM #

sorry I mean Steve Harvey on Family Feud

24. Nia March 13, 2012 at 5:43 PM #

Hi JJ,

I am diabetic and would like to know how can your book help me maintain a healthy weight which can contribute to lower blood suger/cholesterol/hypertension.

25. LuLu March 13, 2012 at 9:40 PM #

Hi J.J,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for writing this book. You’ve opened my eyes and changed my whole outlook on the way I eat. I started the DEM system last Sunday 3/4 and I weighed myself Sunday 3/11 and I lost 10lbs. I just want to Thank you once again and I’ll keep pushing I got 20lbs to go and I’m going to keep it off by following your book!

26. JJ Smith March 13, 2012 at 10:00 PM #

Congrats Lulu! You’re a 1/3 of the way to your goal!! I’m so very proud of you!!!

27. Darlene Lee March 15, 2012 at 1:51 AM #

JJ, P-L-E-A-S-E help! I heard you on the Steve Harvey Show and heard you want to personally coach someone. I pray I can be that candidate. I am 53yr old women who has tried dieting, exercising and fasting only to gain more weight and lose control. I don’t make time to exercise, because I work an hour one way from my home and sometimes heavy traffic will make my commute two hours each way. I have a 30yr old daughter and 11yr old granddaughter who live me and their watching me. I need to set an example for them My daughter weighs 250lbs and stands 5’3″. I weigh 205 and stand 5’1″. I believe your information can save my life and spark a generational change. My life depends upon me getting healthy. I have had some circulation problems and my doctor wants to prescribe more drugs, but I refuse because of side effects. He tells me, unless I lose 50lbs I could be facing some serious health problems. I need your program. Please help us! I thank God for you and the knowledge He has given you!

28. Eleanor Traylor March 15, 2012 at 7:21 PM #

hello i listened to you yesterday on the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You need a statement a long with a photo to be one of the eligible 5 people you would like to work with. i was just wondering do you have a click on page or do i just send everything via email. I wanted to be the first to enter but I couldn’t find a camera at work. I had an employee use her phone. So please let me know thank you

29. Yolanda Bates March 19, 2012 at 1:58 PM #

Hello i just looked over your website and hope this can help me i’m a 25 yr. old with 2 kids and trying to loose my stomach and also baby weight that i’ve gain over the years i’m 187 and want to loose at least 25 to 30 lbs. Also i just feel so tired all the time i work and don’t want to think about excersing or have time with kids.

30. Linda woodhouse March 21, 2012 at 1:02 AM #

Hi jj, thank God forwriting

31. Salena March 21, 2012 at 9:02 PM #

Hi Ms. Smith,
    I’m so excited about your new book but I’m having a hard time finding it in the book store. I’m nervous about purchasing online with my cc & I want the book in my hand yesteday! What store can I go to & walk out with it??

32. William Mason March 23, 2012 at 3:30 PM #

Hi Ms Smith

I know that I’m the only male to on this blog. I read your book and I think it is wonderful I am on my last two days of my Detox phase and I feel great. I started off weight 230. I can see the change in my body. I started when I heard Steve Harvey was doing the detox so, I say I can do it too. I am going to stick with this life style of eating clean and right. I hope we can get some more men to change their eating habits.

33. linda Woodhouse March 30, 2012 at 2:54 AM #

Hi Ms Smith,I Thank God for you and your knowledge in writing this book..I was concentrating on loosing weight (want to lose about 20lbs), which I know I can do and I have done well…but gained it back. I also Thank God for Steve Harvey having you on his show those times,because I went from thinking about loosing weight to wanting and needing the detox program that you really encouraged me to do more. I have lost 7 pounds in about 2 weeks, however, the detox has really been better for me, I feel lighter just from eliminating meats and sugars..I did’nt think I could do a meal without meat. I have ate more fruits, vegetables and I found a detox tea (drinking without sugar that’s God) It does’nt taste bad, I was just use to always using sugar in tea, when I would drink it,, I have never had this many fruits and vegetables in my life (56 in April) and enjoyed them. My three weeks will end this Sunday 4/1, however, I will continue eliminating the sugars from the way I was eating them,because of the aches and pains unneccesarily in my knees and I enjoy walking and working out. All I can say again and again is thank you so much for taking time to write the book
    and I’m glad to have heard you and have learned so much about my body. Keep up the great work and may God continue to Bless You Abundantly…

34. Angela J. April 19, 2012 at 10:01 PM #

I love the information in your book & have already lost the cravings for sweets which were a huge problem for me. Each page is more & more inspiring to being healthy, I will post my progress as I continue & thanks sooooo much!

35. Larry May 3, 2012 at 11:19 PM #

Heard about your book on Steve Harvey and I would like to know will it work for men?

36. JJ Smith May 5, 2012 at 11:26 AM #

Yes, it absolutely works for men… it’s for overweight and obese men and women looking to lose weight and get healthy!!

37. Kimberly Brown May 23, 2012 at 2:12 PM #

Heard about your book on the Steve Harvey Morning show and also heard you speak about it on the show as well. I knew I had to get your book. I’ve done several different diets even taken medication to lose weight..They worked short term. I have started your book and so far it is very informative and I will be starting my DETOX phase soon..I will post my progress. I’m so excited about this…

38. ella September 7, 2012 at 7:15 AM #

just getting to know u, and ur book by a friend who posted its on my facebook page.i want to reduce my weight, am too fat, but have a big hips,and have a small up. i think u know what am talking about, i want to reduce my belly, not to big,but do not want that, aleast a smaller size. i do not want to lose the hips entirely but want to reduce the size. i want to be smarter, and wear more high heels without getting tide easily. how do i go about its.

39. betty September 19, 2012 at 9:09 AM #

I am 41 yrs old. I work and go to school full time. I don’t have time to go to the funds much as I would like too, even with that I have belly fat that for as much as I work out it doesn’t go away. I always listen to the Steve Harvey morning show andwhen I heard you what you had to say I knew this was a book I need to own. I am looking for a new me and if this world for me I will forever be grateful. Wish me luck.
    Sincerely, 41 & feelin young.

40. Shante L. September 19, 2012 at 9:40 AM #

I was listening to the Steve Harvey show and was inspired to get your book. I have trouble with weight loss and are back in forth in the gym. I have purchase your book and hope this works. Thanx

41. Alexis September 19, 2012 at 10:19 AM #

Does it work for a person on a vegetarian diet?
    Thanks

42. JJ Smith September 19, 2012 at 2:24 PM #

It’s not a vegan book but you may find some of the information helpful…

43. JJ Smith September 19, 2012 at 2:25 PM #

Yes, be encouraged… the DEM System is an exciting journey

44. JJ Smith September 19, 2012 at 2:26 PM #

All the best! Look forward to an exciting journey!

45. Dana September 19, 2012 at 11:01 PM #

Good evening. I heard you on the Steve Harvey show this morning and am very interested in purchasing your book. However, I thought that Steve mentioned you were coming out with a new/updated version this fall. Can you tell me when the book will be available?

46. JJ Smith September 20, 2012 at 7:10 AM #

It may be around the holidays…no definite day right now

47. Tay P September 22, 2012 at 12:34 AM #

Hello, I heard you this week on Steve Harvey show and was wondering if the DEM system offered affordable options for meal planning. Ive tried other systems, but have given up after realizing that its cheaper to eat unhealthy. I have read the books demo, and know feel encouraged at the thought finally achieving my weight goal. But only if I can afford it.

48. JJ Smith September 22, 2012 at 9:08 AM #

Be encouraged sis!

49. Latresa September 22, 2012 at 7:28 PM #

I would like to know the difference between the video and the book? I was checking out your website. I work two jobs and just don’t have the time to put in the gym but usually after 90 day I keep gaining the extra 15 pounds.

50. JJ Smith September 22, 2012 at 7:32 PM #

The book is about weight loss and ways to help the body burn fat more effortlessly! It discussrs detox methods, hormonal imbalances and a sluggish metabolism. The video training just focuses on getting rid of belly fat but it’s more of a tutorial and show and tell because it’s video trainng

51. plainfield80 September 22, 2012 at 10:18 PM #

Today is my first day of the detox. I have to say @ 9:11 pm, I don’t feel that I just have to eat. I am praying this is my answer to my new begining. I am 50 years young and even though I don’t look that age, I don’t want to feel it either. I feel as though I have been preparing for this for over a year now. Changing my eating habits and moving my body. So many times I have considered weight loss surgery but I just couldn’t do it. I continue praying that I will find the solution to my weight loss challenges, so I can live a healthy life. Your book is very interesting and seems to put things in perspective. I just pray for continued strength and direction. By the way I have two people at my place of employment trying this too.

52. JJ Smith September 23, 2012 at 7:45 AM #

I stand with you and support you along your weight loss journey!

53. Barbara October 3, 2012 at 9:13 AM #

Good Morning MsQ,
    I was very concerned when I read your email above. If you don’t mind me asking what branch of the military are you in? I was very disturbed to read that you are suffering with such a multitude of problems and cannot get any assistance. You stated” they have concerns about my thyroid, but because I’m military I have to go through military doctors in order to be referred to a specialist. The military sees no need for me to go to a specialist so I have been struggling with this with no way of getting the help and answers I seek. I’m hoping your book will give me the tools I need to heal” I am a nurse case manager and I help to advocate for our service men and women medical care in the military. You can get a referral to a specialist that is your RIGHT. Can you please email me back so we could talk further. Maybe I can provide you with some additional resources. Be Blessed.

54. Rhonda Johnson October 5, 2012 at 11:25 AM #

I am interested

55. http://chanteksihat.com/ April 12, 2013 at 6:02 AM #

Very good post. I will be facing some of these issues as well.

Get free support, recipes, insider health info, exclusive deals and more from JJ
WP Like Button Plugin by Free WordPress Templates