Blog

26 Responses to “The Unbelievable Reason You’re Gaining Weight!”

1. Tracy Floyd June 22, 2012 at 2:17 PM #

The Dem system is great! I have tried all sorts of diets and they have not worked. I have been on the Dem system for 18 days now and I have lost 14 pounds and a dress size. The first few days were hard but now it has become a way of life for me. This is something that I will stick with because not only am I losing the weight, but I have so much energy now and it makes me love myself more. Thank you JJ for introducing me to a healthier way of living!

2. JJ Smith June 22, 2012 at 2:19 PM #

This is such beautiful news! Yay! Continued success to you. I know you’ll do great because you’re not dieting your making a lifesyle change!

3. Annette June 22, 2012 at 3:24 PM #

I need help with my weight

4. JJ Smith June 22, 2012 at 3:33 PM #

Feel free to join the FORUM discussion on this website. It’s where a of us who are struggling to lose weight support and encourage each other!

5. JOANNE GRANT June 22, 2012 at 3:50 PM #

My husband ordered your book and I wondered why he bought me a book like that. I started reading it and started changing my eating habits in the process. My husband and I together just finished the master cleanse and I am so amazed at how I feel and the energy I have. I feel like a totally new 51yr old black woman. I have lost a total of 20 lbs and I feel great. I was not obese but I just wanted to get back in shape like I was in the military because after I got out the lbs just kept creeping up. I have a few more lbs to go but I know I can keep this up and make truly make this a lifestyle change. I just want to say thanks to this young lady JJ who I feel God has really used help people in the fight of managing weight. Many blessings to you because you just don’t know how you’re changing people’s lives.

6. JOANNE June 22, 2012 at 3:58 PM #

If you’re sick and tired of being overweight or just want to lose a few lbs then this is the way to go, read the book and see how it changes your lives. It taught me things I never knew before, and it awakened me to the realization that we are truly doomed for failure if we follow the average American diet. I have always been one to exercise and after leaving the military it truly wasn’t working; with age comes slower metabolism and you truly have to change your way of thinking about food. People now way I sound like the spokes person for JJ Smith. (maybe I should get paid, lol)

7. JJ Smith June 22, 2012 at 4:54 PM #

Thanks JoAnne!!! Lol. Glad to hear you’re doing so well and the book has been helpful to you! That’s what this is all about! We can encourage each other towards getting slimmer AND healthier! Thanks for sharing!

8. Name (required) June 22, 2012 at 6:34 PM #

I am not sure if I can go 10 days without eating. My weekends are extremely busy and I am rarely home. can I cut the master cleans down to 6 or 7 days and still get good results? Or is it ok to do the master cleanse sunday through thrusday and start back on sunday?

9. JJ Smith June 22, 2012 at 8:08 PM #

Why don’t you try the DEM System…you get to eat foods, detox and lose weight….you don’t have to do the master cleanse…it only works best when it’s followed to the letter with no deviations

10. April June 23, 2012 at 4:58 PM #

I just ordered your book, I’m excited to read it and to get back in shape

11. JJ Smith June 23, 2012 at 5:39 PM #

That’s great! Congrats on the journey you’re about to embark on!!

12. charmaine June 24, 2012 at 4:30 PM #

If the kitchen in the background is yours personally, just want to tell you i am in love with it, stay blessed.

13. JJ Smith June 24, 2012 at 4:56 PM #

Thanks very much!!

14. Alicia Holmes Peyton June 25, 2012 at 9:19 AM #

Dear JJ,

Just wanted to encourage you and let you know that I started you DEM system in February 2012 and have lost 42 pound and have 38 more pounds to lose. I look great and feel even better. My energy level is through the roof. My cholesterol has dropped 37 points thus far. I love the clear and easy way you explain why we gain weight and the easy wayst we can lose the weight. This is a life style change for me not a diet and my husband and I are both enjoying losing weight together and the increased passion in our love making. Thank you for sharing your God given gift with the rest of us. It has truly been a blessing in my life. May God continue to bless and keep you.

15. JJ Smith June 25, 2012 at 10:09 AM #

WOW!! Your words have truly been a blessing to me! I’m do glad to hear about your wonderful success on the DEM System!! This is exactly why I wrote this book…to change lives!!!

16. Cella D June 26, 2012 at 4:05 PM #

JJ, thanks so much for this book. There were many things I already knew but your book helped me put them in perspective and gave me a better understanding about what is giong on my body. Today I am consciousness of my eating habits and I pay attention to labels on food; this alone has helped me lose a pound or two. I am confident that I am on the right track and looking forward to losing 40 pounds throughout this process. Thanks again and please keep the videos coming – I listen to them all – them are a refresher course for what you have in the book.

17. JJ Smith June 26, 2012 at 4:14 PM #

Yes, most definitely!

18. Lurenzia Mack June 26, 2012 at 4:44 PM #

In your book you mention a couple of supplements to take while trying to lose weight. I need to know which supplement do I really need and which one I can skip. I know the probiotics and the digestive enzymes are important, but do I need the alpha-lipoic and chromium? Also when do I take these supplements, is it in the morning or afternoon, before a meal, during a meal? Help I’m confuse!

19. April July 2, 2012 at 5:06 PM #

jj, would the DEM system still work if i dont buy organic products, because i’m unable to afford the products a Whole foods market???

20. JJ Smith July 2, 2012 at 5:10 PM #

Yes it does! You don’t have to buy organic products… but the most affordable way to buy fresh fruits and veggies is your local farmer’s market opposed to the large chain health food grocery stores!

21. geminii_luv October 16, 2012 at 2:56 PM #

JJ, I’m reading your book and had a few questions in regards to detox. Can I use lemon juice to kick start the morning it does it need to be fresh lemons? Also with the mag07 during detox is the constant trips to to bathroom normal? I started taking 5 pills and went down to 3 after day 2. I’m not sure if the bubble guts is suppose to happen.
    I also want to say your book has given me hope I heard you speak on Steve Harvey’s morning show and you grabbed my attention. Thank you for the much needed guidance. I’m 30 and ready to transform myself.

22. JJ Smith October 17, 2012 at 7:08 AM #

You should never combine Mag07 with the detox fast…also ask all questions on the FORUM on the website

23. keke October 17, 2012 at 6:14 PM #

Hi Jj i just started this program after reading your book.Question? howmany times do i drink the green drink per day i had to eat chicken (griiled) cause i needed some protein do i drink it 3x a day am noon nite or what!

24. JJ Smith October 17, 2012 at 7:26 PM #

Be sure to ask all questions on the FORUM

25. Jaki March 10, 2013 at 7:18 AM #

I am getting ready to do the DEM system. The Detox part, do I do this for 21 days? Do i just choose any detox program on the market or do you recommend one. i means the herbal supplement one not the many optioional ones in the book. Thanks

26. JJ Smith March 11, 2013 at 7:01 AM #

The 21-day detox phase of the DEM System is described in detail in chapter 10

Get free support, recipes, insider health info, exclusive deals and more from JJ
WP Like Button Plugin by Free WordPress Templates