You probably already know how important a strong and proper functioning liver is to maintaining a healthy life. However, you may not have known just how influential a healthy liver is to weight loss. Detoxifying the liver is the key to faster weight loss. Although there are several organs of elimination in the body, most health practitioners will agree, the liver is the primary organ of detoxification. It has been said that the length and quality of life depend on a proper functioning clean liver. Liver cleansing and detoxification are great for restoring balance in the digestive tract and restoring good liver function. The liver works day and night to cleanse your blood from toxins such as chemicals, poisons, bacteria and any other foreign substances. It is critical to keep it healthy and working at peak performance.
The liver weighs about 3-5 pounds and is the largest single organ in the body. Think of the liver as a washing machine for blood. The liver supports the digestive system, controls blood sugar levels, and regulates fat storage. If poisons or excess fats clog your liver, it can’t perform its fat-burning function. In addition, a clean liver promotes a variety of functions that restore good health and help maintain weight loss such as:
- Filtering your blood to remove toxins such as viruses, bacteria, yeast and other poisonous foreign substances. When the liver is performing optimally, it can clear 99 percent of toxins from the blood before that blood is distributed to the rest of the body.
- Metabolizing fats by producing bile, a substance that breaks down fats so they can be digested. Your liver produces about a quart of bile daily which helps to digest dietary fats by breaking them down so they can be used as fuel
- Metabolizing carbohydrates and helping the body maintain healthy levels of blood sugar.
- Breaking down proteins into their amino acid parts, creating vital blood proteins
- Serving as a large storage unit, housing an abundance of substances including glycogen for stored energy, iron, blood, and vitamins A, D, and B12.
- Keeping your metabolic engines running and your body free of toxins, removing drugs, chemicals, and hormones from the blood.
In short, the liver breaks down everything that enters your body and distinguishes between the nutrients you need to absorb and the dangerous or unnecessary toxic substances that must be filtered out of your bloodstream. It breaks down foods, beverages, prescription medicines, vitamins, even pesticides from foods. But when the liver is clogged and overwhelmed with toxins, it can’t do a very effective job of breaking down foods and processing nutrients and fats. So if you’re concerned with managing your weight, remember this important point: The more toxic your body becomes, the more difficulty you’ll have losing weight and keeping it off.
There are so many things we do every day that put extra stress on the liver. Things that make it difficult for the liver to eliminate toxins and break down fats are sugar, artificial sweeteners, over the counter pain relievers, heavy alcohol consumption, and medications/prescription drugs. The liver has to be very healthy to be able to process these substances that are chemical/foreign or unnatural to the body. That’s why detoxifying the liver and cleansing the liver is so important. The liver is responsible for metabolizing fats and carbs in the body. And, by detoxifying the liver, you help your body’s natural ability to process fats and carbs, thereby, accelerating fat-burning in the body! When your liver functions efficiently, it is much easier to lose weight (inches rather) because the liver will eliminate toxins and process fats, rather than store excess fat in the body!
I have written 6 books, a few NY Times Bestsellers even, and have taught liver cleansing for years. I know that liver cleansing is the missing piece as to why so many people struggle with slow weight loss. So, to that end, I created an all natural liver cleansing and detox supplement called Liver Focus to help accelerate fat burning.
Liver Focus complements any healthy eating lifestyle. Some will see results in week 1 and for some it may take 2 months, but for the majority, after 3-4 weeks of consistent use, you will notice stubborn fat, including belly fat, back fat, all fat melting away. The whites of your eyes will be brighter, energy will increase, appetite will reduce and you will have greater success on your health and weight loss journey!
Here are 5 tips to get the very best results with Liver Focus:
- Drink a lot of water. You should be drinking a gallon of water per day, as you can’t successfully detox without drinking a lot of water to flush out toxins.
- Eat clean. You don’t have to be perfect, but eat as healthy as possible. Eating clean is lean protein, good carbs, and healthy fats.
- Pee, poop and sweat more frequently. When you begin a detox, these are the signs that it’s working and peeing, pooping and sweating is how you release toxins, and releasing toxins is how you release weight.
- Be consistent and follow the instructions. You start with 2 the first week, and then the next week, scale to 3 capsules per day and be sure to take 2 hours from other medications and supplements. Please note that Liver Focus is a powerful liver detoxifier and just as with any detox, typical detox symptoms like fatigue, headaches, nausea or breakouts can occur. This is temporary and can be reduced by taking 1 capsule and drinking more water to flush out toxins faster.
- Be patient. For the majority of people, the best results show in 30 days at 3 capsules per day as it takes 3-4 weeks for the product to build up in your system and show results.
Following a liver cleansing routine, such as taking JJ’s Liver Focus daily, will increase fat burning in the body. Completing a liver cleanse can be a positive and rejuvenating experience that yields numerous health benefits. As you improve liver health, you increase your body’s ability to detoxify itself, improve its fat-burning capabilities, and achieve optimum health.