Answers to Your Questions About Apple Cider Vinegar Cleansing and Detoxing
Answers to your questions about apple cider vinegar cleansing and detoxing
I get so many emails asking me about apple cider vinegar and how to do an apple cider vinegar cleanse safely.
I’m so excited that you want to rid your body of toxic overload, jump-start your weight loss, and improve your gut and skin health!
I wrote this apple cider vinegar cleanse FAQ to help you understand the facts on apple cider vinegar cleansing.
Keep reading to get answers to these common apple cider vinegar cleansing questions:
- What is apple cider vinegar?
- What are the top 6 benefits of apple cider vinegar?
- What symptoms does an apple cider vinegar cleanse help with?
- How do I make JJ’s apple cider vinegar detox water?
- What is an apple cider vinegar cleanse?
I’m proud of you for investing in your health. Health is wealth! And one of the best ways to kickstart your health is with an apple cider vinegar cleanse.
Remember to join the JJ Smith Facebook Community page and subscribe to my mailing list to stay updated with the latest from me on apple cider vinegar cleansing, toxic overload, gut health, and looking and feeling your best.
Did you know I wrote a book about apple cider vinegar cleansing? Read 7-Day Apple Cider Vinegar Cleanse to learn all about how to safely cleanse with apple cider vinegar. I include meal plans, recipes, and a cleansing plan – so it’s easy for you to take charge of your health.
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is fermented apple juice. It is available in most grocery stores in the oil and vinegar aisle.
There are two types of apple cider vinegar:
- Distilled apple cider vinegar is a clear yellow color that you can easily see through.
- Raw and unfiltered apple cider vinegar is cloudy. This cloudiness is caused by the “mother” that typically settles at the bottom of the bottle. This mother is created during the fermentation process and is a combination of yeast and bacteria. The mother in your apple cider vinegar bottle is a probiotic, which means it contains bacteria that help heal your gut.
Like other vinegars, you do not need to refrigerate apple cider vinegar and it has a long shelf life. Choose whichever type of apple cider vinegar you prefer – both are equally healthy and beneficial for you.
What are the Top 6 Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
The top 6 health benefits of apple cider vinegar are:
- Helps improve digestion. Because apple cider vinegar is acidic, it can help balance your digestive system making it easier for you to lose the bloat and gas. As an extra bonus, apple cider vinegar helps eliminate bad bacteria lingering in your intestines and stomach.
- Lowers blood sugar levels. Many people with type 2 diabetes or prediabetes use apple cider vinegar to help regulate blood sugar levels. Recent research shows that drinking apple cider vinegar during a meal of fast-acting carbohydrates, can lower your blood sugar levels. If you have type 2 diabetes or prediabetes, discuss apple cider vinegar with your doctor before you start drinking apple cider vinegar.
- Helps you burn fat. Because apple cider vinegar helps you feel full, people who drink or cleanse with apple cider vinegar regularly, become more efficient at burning fat. When you’re satiated and feel full, you’re less likely to overeat. Ultimately, this means you can turn your body into fat-burning mode more easily, firing up your metabolism and making it easier to lose fat and get lean.
- Lowers insulin sensitivity. The visceral fat, or fat you can’t see located deep in your abdomen has serious health implications, including contributing to insulin resistance. When you drink apple cider vinegar, you turn on your metabolism, feel full more quickly, and lower your blood sugar levels – these all contribute to lowering your insulin sensitivity and helping you lose visceral fat.
- Helps you lose stubborn belly fat. Belly fat is stubborn, but with lifestyle changes and an apple cider vinegar cleanse, you can kickstart your body into burning and losing belly fat. The belly fat I care about is visceral fat – the fat under your skin you can’t see. When you lose this fat, your waistline shrinks, your liver health is improved, and you lower your risks of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).
- Safely and naturally cleanse and get rid of toxic overload. Frequent headaches, brain fog, sugar cravings, bloating, difficulties losing weight, sinus congestion, and irritability are all symptoms of toxic overload. Apple cider vinegar cleansing can help get rid of the toxins in your body that have built up overtime and allow you to hit the reset button on your health.
What are the Symptoms an Apple Cider Vinegar Cleanse Can Help With?
If you experience any of these signs and symptoms, an apple cider vinegar cleanse may help you:
- Brain fog
- Low mood or irritability
- Trouble losing weight, even with a healthy diet and exercise
- Sugar cravings
- Frequent headaches
- Bloating and gas
- Stubborn belly fat
- Nasal or sinus congestion
- Low energy levels
- Digestion issues including constipation
- Reactions to chemicals
- Dry skin or acne skin breakouts
These are all symptoms of toxic overload, an unfortunate by-product of our modern lifestyle.
In fact, toxic overload is so common, it’s one of the reasons I wrote my 7-Day Apple Cider Vinegar Cleanse book. Here’s a sample of what I wrote about my cleanse and how it can help you:
With the 7-Day Apple Cider Vinegar Cleanse you will:
Promote fat loss, both total body fat and body mass index
Resist cravings for sugar and carbs
Improve digestion and overall gut health
Gain renewed energy and better mental clarity
How Do I Make JJ’s Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Water?
To make my apple cider vinegar detox water do this:
- Add 2 tablespoons of unfiltered and unprocessed apple cider vinegar, a dash of lemon, and a pinch of cayenne pepper to 6-8 ounces of water.
If you prefer a sweet detox water, add a small amount of stevia.
To drink, add a small amount of this healthful water to a large glass of water.
Apple cider vinegar detox water helps remove toxins, aids in digestion, supports liver health, and improves circulation.
Drinking diluted apple cider vinegar water before every meal helps stimulate your metabolism, so you can burn fat faster and reduce the amount of time fat stays in your digestive tract.
What is an Apple Cider Vinegar Cleanse?
An apple cider vinegar cleanse is a healthful and safe way to naturally detox and cleanse your body of toxins, helping you reset your health.
I really want you to watch these videos where I talk about apple cider vinegar cleansing with Dr. Oz. Both videos are packed full of useful information on how an apple cider vinegar cleanse can help you lose weight, get rid of toxins, relieve digestion problems, and kickstart your metabolism.
- The Apple Cider Vinegar Detox to Beat Belly Fat
- The Apple Cider Vinegar Project – The 7-Day Kick-Start Cleanse
Where Can I Learn More About Doing Apple Cider Vinegar Cleanse?
Use these resources to learn more about doing an apple cider vinegar cleanse:
- J.J. Smith’s Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Plan
- J.J. Smith’s Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Recipes
- Quiz: Do You Need to Go on an Apple Cider Vinegar Detox?
- 7-Day Apple Cider Vinegar Cleanse: Lose Up To 15 Pounds in 7 Days and Turn Your Body into a Fat-Burning Machine
I want you to know what I know about apple cider vinegar cleansing! Congratulations for taking charge of your health!
I really hope this apple cider vinegar cleanse FAQ answers your questions about apple cider vinegar cleansing, detoxing, and health benefits.
Remember to subscribe to my mailing list to stay up to date with my latest articles, books, and products to help you lower your blood sugar, kickstart your metabolism, support your liver health, and live your best life.