Learn how easy it is to have a healthy liver so you can look and feel your best
To detox your liver naturally you need to focus on giving your liver the support it needs so it can do its job of keeping you healthy and looking and feeling at your best. After the heart and brain, the liver is the most important organ in your body.
Along with helping to promote weight loss, your liver is responsible for eliminating toxins from your body. Think of the liver as your body’s natural purification system – it’s busy working to clean your body of any harmful leftovers from excessive consumption of food, beverages, and alcohol.
To help emphasize why the liver is so important and why I’ve made it my mission to educate people about the need for a healthy liver, here are some key facts that I hope will help motivate you to make liver health a priority:
- The liver cleans your blood by breaking down the food and beverages you eat into absorbable nutrients. The most important part of this process is detoxifying the chemicals we put in our body. To do this, the liver filters your blood so harmful chemicals and toxins do not reach and damage your heart and brain.
- The liver is a major multi-tasker and is responsible for key functions to keep you looking and feeling your best. This major organ is responsible for creating and storing energy, creating protein so you can build and maintain muscle, and ensuring medications are absorbed properly. Quite simply, the liver is a major player in immune system health. This is exactly why you need to treat your liver with tender loving care – you need it free of toxins to keep it working for you.
- The liver is responsible for metabolizing fats and carbs in the body. And, when you detox the liver, you help your body’s natural ability to process fats and carbs, thereby, accelerating fat-burning in the body! Bottom line, when your liver functions efficiently, it is much easier to lose weight (inches rather) because the liver will eliminate toxins and process fats, rather than store excess fat in the body.
- The liver is both an organ and a gland. As a gland, the liver removes and neutralizes dangerous substances from your blood so you can stay healthy.
- The liver is an essential organ. Without it, harmful toxins and chemicals will poison your blood causing irreparable damage.
You need your liver working at its best to stay healthy, maintain a healthy body weight, and look your best. It’s really hard to tell if your liver is unhealthy and having problems. That’s the tricky or even scary thing about the liver – it’s difficult to recognize the red flags.
And this is why it’s so critical that you learn how to detox your liver naturally. Detoxing your liver naturally with proven supplements and other natural approaches makes it easier for you to maintain a healthy weight and to keep this very important organ functioning at full capacity.
What is a Liver Detox?
A liver detox is the process of cleansing your liver so you can ensure it is running at maximum capacity. Because your liver is responsible for so much blood work such as cleansing, detoxifying, and purifying, it can become overwhelmed.
When this happens, your liver cannot do its jobs properly. This in turn leads to weight gain, low energy, poor skin color and condition, a lack of muscle mass, and more serious health side effects.
How Do I Know If I Need a Liver Detox?
To know if you need a liver detox, ask yourself these questions:
- Am I having trouble losing weight and keeping it off?
- Am I sluggish and struggling with low energy levels?
- Am I bloated and dealing with swollen ankles?
- Am I generally not feeling well with a low appetite and occasional nausea?
- Am I dealing with itchy skin at night and is my skin looking dull and unhealthy?
- Am I feeling moody and irritable or have frequent headaches?
- Am I having sugar cravings or blood sugar spikes?
- Am I struggling with my digestion?
- Do I have bad breath or a white/yellow coating on my tongue?
- Do I regularly drink coffee, alcohol, caffeine, or sugary drinks?
- Do I regularly eat high-sugar foods, fatty foods, or foods with artificial sweeteners?
- Am I regularly exposed to chemicals such as household cleaning products, perfume, dry cleaning residue, etc.?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this is a good indicator that you need a liver detox.
Remember, the key to a healthy liver detox is a natural liver detox that puts a priority on whole-body health. Keep reading to learn my tips on how you can detox your liver naturally and safely.
JJ’s 6 Tips to Detox Your Liver Naturally
The key to detoxing your liver naturally is to stay away from diuretics, juice or water fasts, and taking a strange mix of foul-smelling herbs. A natural liver detox should only use natural foods, lifestyle changes, and all-natural supplements proven to help heal and detoxify the liver.
Follow my six tips to detox your liver naturally:
- Drink one gallon of lukewarm water a day. Space this out through-out the day. I like to add lemon to my water to aid in the detoxification process. Lemon water helps energize your digestive system and liver.
- Add turmeric to your meals. Turmeric is a yellow spice that has a benign flavor with amazing anti-inflammatory benefits. The curcumin in turmeric helps protect your liver from toxin damage and makes it easier for your liver cells to regenerate and heal. I like to add turmeric to stews, soups, and smoothies.
- Eat a healthful and colorful diet. Make sure to add these key superfoods to your diet during your liver detox (and year-round): beetroot, walnuts, olive oil, garlic, citrus fruits, cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, cabbage, kale), avocado, and apples. These foods all contain specific nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that aid in healing and detoxifying your liver. They also give you the ruffage you need to maintain healthy and regular bowel movements. Remember regular bowel movements are key to the detoxification process.
- Avoid consuming alcohol and lots of sugary foods. We know alcohol and sugar in high amounts cause your liver to work in overdrive. When you are detoxing naturally, avoid drinking alcohol and cut back on your sugary sweets (a treat once-a-week is okay).
- Move your body and work up a sweat. Your skin is a major detoxifier and when you sweat, you release harmful toxins and leftover substances from your body.
- Take a natural and proven liver supplement that is gentle on your body. Look for a liver-focused supplement like Liver Focus. Liver Focus is designed to support your liver health and helps your body naturally defend against harmful toxins found in everyday environments. As Liver Focus improves your liver health, you increase your body’s ability to detoxify itself and improve your fat-burning capabilities.
Why a Natural Liver Detox Is So Important?
A natural liver detox is important because you want to treat your liver with the highest level of care you can. Chemical or unnatural detoxes that use substances you wouldn’t normally consume do not help your liver heal and detoxify.
Remember, your liver is your detoxifier – it’s busy cleansing your blood of harmful residues, creating protein so you can build and maintain muscle, creating and storing energy, and making sure you can look and feel your best.
So, it only makes sense to detox your liver naturally using healthful foods, exercise, hydration, and taking an all-natural liver supplement like Liver Focus.
I urge you to browse my website to learn more about how you can live your best and most healthful life. And please remember to sign up for my mailing list so you can receive a free gift from me and stay up-to-date with my latest books, programs, products, and appearances.