Well, it’s 21 days until Christmas! Did you fall short on reaching your weight loss goals this year? Well, I have a unique plan to help you lose 10-15 pounds by Christmas. While others will gain 10-15 pounds during the holidays, you can actually lose 10-15 pounds and get a jumpstart on your weight loss for the new year. So, here’s how this is going to work. I have 10 very specific tips below that are my very best tips for rapid weight loss. The more of the tips you follow, the more weight you’ll lose. So, let’s begin!
1. Go Green: Eat lots of green leafy veggies for rapid weight loss. Fill your refrigerator with kale, collards, spinach, turnip, mustard, and beet greens. You can drink them “i.e., green drink,” juice them or cook them… but eating them will help you lose weight, cleanse the body and energize you!
2. Chill With the Red Meat: Can you limit your red meat to just 2 to 3 times per WEEK? Red meat contains a lot of saturated fat, so try to limit your intake to two or three times a week. Instead, eat more fish, seafood, and chicken.
3. Just say NO to These 5 Foods: If you want the fat to melt away over the next 21 days, avoid these 5 foods (white sugar, white rice, white potatoes white bread, and white pasta). I know you can do this for just 21 days. You’ll not only lose weight fast but your health will improve as well. And, if you want to know exactly which foods help your body burn fat and which foods are causing you to store fat, get immediate access to the DEM System Food Chart at http://jjsmithonline.com/products/dem-system-fat-vs-skinny-foods-chart.html
4. Drink This, Not That: Only drink water or green tea for the next 21 days. That’s right, no sodas, diet sodas, or store-bought juices for 21 days. This is tough to do but well worth it. For flavor, drink green tea, its burns fat, boosts your energy and slows aging. Green tea is simply awesome for weight loss.
5. Clean the Gut, Lose the Gut: Some of your excess weight is not all fat; some of it is excess toxins and waste that need to be eliminated. So, do a 7-day or 10-day colon cleanse to help you remove toxins that are causing excess weight in the body. My 3 favorite brands of colon cleansers are described in Chapter 5 of my book, Lose Weight Without Dieting or Working Out.
6. Be Inspired: Sometimes you need some motivation to lose weight. Read about others’ success on their weight loss journey and let this motivate you. If others are losing weight, you can do it too! Read these inspiring success stories at http://jjsmithonline.com/feature-story/success-stories.html
7. Get Moving: You might be too busy to start a new exercise regimen, but you can make this one small change: Take the stairs instead of the elevators or escalators. Easy enough? That’s a small way to get moving more during this holiday season
8. Take No More Mess, Stress and Drama: Please lower your stress levels. High stress causes belly fat and poor health. For the next 21 days, get some rest and relaxation and you may even need to “detox” from family and friends who cause you unnecessary stress and drama. People who belittle you and make you feel unworthy should get very little of your time. Take steps to minimize the time you spend with these people and find ways to minimize stress in your life.
9. Let Fast Food Be Good Food: I know you’re going to be busy and may find yourself at a fast food restaurant. But if you do go to a fast food restaurant, get the healthier options such as oatmeal for breakfast or salads for lunch/dinner. Just make better foods choices everywhere you eat (at work, on the road, at holiday parties, etc). Weight loss happens one meal at a time.
10. Get Your Mind Right: You have to fill your mind with KNOWLEDGE about losing weight. That old advice of “eat less and exercise more” is not working for most people. You have to educate yourself on how to help your body lose weight so you go into the new year fully equipped to lose weight and get healthy once and for all! So, this holiday season, be sure you read and re-read, Lose Weight Without Dieting or Working Out! here at: http://jjsmithonline.com/products/lose-weight.html
Ok, so the more of these 10 tips that you follow, the better the results will be! Let’s do it!!