Learn How this Blood Sugar Focus Ingredient helps Lower Blood Sugar Naturally
Eriomin Glucose is a clinically studied blend of flavonoids formulated to address prediabetes. This completely natural and science-backed blend helps maintain blood sugar levels within the normal range.
I want you to know all you can about managing your blood sugar levels naturally and safely. For me, Eriomin Glucose is a life-changer. In fact, Eriomin Glucose is one of the key ingredients in Blood Sugar Focus.
Now, remember, your blood sugar levels impact every aspect of your life. Your energy levels, belly fat, overall health, and disease prevention are all linked to your blood sugar.
It’s important to me that you know why we use the ingredients we do in Blood Sugar Focus. There are no secrets here! I want you to know what you’re putting in your body and why!
Keep reading to learn:
- More about the facts, science, and research around Eriomin Glucose
- The health benefits of Eriomin Glucose
- Blood sugar levels and how these impact your health
- 6 ways to lower your blood sugar naturally
What is Eriomin Glucose?
Eriomin Glucose is a clinically studied blend of flavonoids uniquely formulated to address prediabetes. Eriomin’s proprietary blend is primarily composed of Eriocitrin. Eriocitrin is clinically shown to support healthy blood glucose function, generate potent antioxidant activity and help manage inflammation within the healthy range.
Eriomin is extracted using Ingredients by Nature (IBN’s) proprietary extraction process and is patent protected.
Now, I don’t want to get too deep into the science behind Eriomin Glucose, but it’s important you know what I know about this Blood Sugar Focus ingredient. Here’s the latest research about Eriomin Glucose and blood glucose levels:
Eriomin’s unique multi-functional support was studied in a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, first-of-a-kind human clinical trial. 103 prediabetic subjects consumed one capsule daily (200 or 400 or 800 mg Eriomin or placebo) for 12 weeks. The trial used standard testing measures, including the Oral Glucose Tolerance (OGTT), which shows how quickly glucose is processed by the system, and the Hemoglobin A1C test (HA1C), which averages blood glucose levels over the past three months.
Supplementation with Eriomin showed improvement by all subjects in all three areas of prediabetes management after 12 weeks. In addition to this across the board improvement, an average of 24% of subjects who received Eriomin returned to normal fasting glucose levels, showed markers of increased glucose tolerance and successfully addressed prediabetes.*
What are the Health Benefits of Eriomin Glucose?
The Eriomin website lists these health benefits of Eriomin Glucose:
- Helps maintain blood glucose levels within the normal range.
- Helps support normal insulin sensitivity.
- Helps manage a healthy inflammation response.
- Supports healthy cell function through increased antioxidant activity.
The Eriomin website explains more about Eriocitrin and what it does:
Eriomin’s proprietary blend is primarily composed of Eriocitrin. Eriocitrin has been clinically shown to support healthy blood glucose function, generate potent antioxidant activity and help manage inflammation within the healthy range.
The Eriocitrin in Eriomin is of the highest purity available and extracted from mature lemon fruit at various maturity stages for a more potent extract.
Checkout this summary from a recent study evaluating the effectiveness of different doses of Eriomin titled Effectiveness of Eriomin ® In Managing Hyperglycemia and Reversal of Prediabetes Condition: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Controlled Study:
Short‐term intervention with Eriomin, at doses of 200, 400, or 800 mg/day, benefited glycemic control, reduced systemic inflammation and oxidative stress, and reversed the prediabetic condition in 24% of the evaluated patients.
What is Blood Sugar and Why Does it Matter?
Blood sugar is a key energy source. Blood sugar helps deliver nutrients to your organs, muscles, and nervous system. Blood sugar is often referred to as glucose.
Your blood sugar levels are important because they impact your health, energy levels, and ability to lose weight and keep it off. When your blood sugar levels are too high or low, you’re at risk for a range of serious health complications.
The health risks of consistently high blood sugar levels outside the normal range for adults include:
- Type 2 diabetes
- Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar)
- Heart disease
- Immune system impairment
- Nerve damage
- Blood vessel and kidney issues
- Vision problems
The American Diabetes Association explains how blood sugar works to fuel your body and support your health:
When you eat, your body breaks food down into sugar and sends it into the blood. Insulin then helps move the sugar from the blood into your cells. When sugar enters your cells, it is either used as fuel for energy right away or stored for later use.
How to Lower Your Blood Sugar Level Naturally
To lower your blood sugar naturally, remember these 6 blood sugar management tips:
- Reduce the amount of fast-acting carbohydrates you consume. There are two types of carbohydrates: fast- and slow-acting. Fast-acting carbohydrates give you an instant energy spike. Think of foods like soda, white bread, white pasta, or candy. Slow-acting carbohydrates give you a slow and steady release of energy, preventing your blood sugar from spiking. This includes foods like whole wheat bread, large flake oats, brown rice, sweet potato, berries, quinoa, and more.Try to replace some of your fast-acting carbohydrates with slow-acting carbohydrates. For example, swap white bread with whole wheat bread, potatoes with sweet potatoes, instant oats with large flake oats, or white rice with brown rice.
- Add more fiber to your diet. Most of us do not get enough fiber. Fiber is essential for slowing sugar absorption, good digestion, and easy pooping. A high-fiber diet helps you regulate your blood sugar levels. An extra bonus is these high fiber foods help you feel full, so you can more easily manage your appetite and prevent overeating.Some of my favorite go-to high fiber foods include pears, strawberries, avocadoes, bananas, carrots, beets, lentils, and chickpeas.
- Move your body. Daily exercise helps you build muscle, calm your mind, and helps you manage your insulin levels. Regular exercise trains your muscles and body to use blood sugar for energy and fuel, preventing insulin resistance.
- Manage your stress. Stress is part of modern life. It’s important to find the balance between good stress and bad stress. Bad stress is the type of stress that triggers us to stress eat.When we stress eat, we eat fast-acting carbohydrate and sugar-rich foods. This causes a blood sugar spike and a rush of energy followed by an energy crash which tricks you into thinking you need more food, causing you to eat more, and ultimately gain weight.
- Drink water. Staying hydrated is critical to helping you regulate your blood sugar levels. When you pee, you flush extra blood sugar from your body. When you’re dehydrated, you stop peeing, causing an accumulation of blood sugar which triggers high blood sugar spikes and weight gain. Aim to drink 1 gallon of lukewarm water through-out the day. If you’re working up sweat, make sure you drink extra water. I like to start my day with a big glass of lemon water.
- Choose natural supplements to help promote healthy blood sugar levels. You know the benefits of Eriomin Glucose and how it helps address elevated blood sugar levels, inflammation, and oxidative stress. The great news is that Eriomin Glucose is a key ingredient in Blood Sugar Focus!Blood Sugar Focus is a proprietary blend of herbs and minerals that support healthy blood sugar levels. My all-natural science-backed supplement helps stabilize your blood sugar levels, helping you lose weight, maintain consistent energy levels, and provides specific support for pre-diabetes and diabetes.
Above all else, I want you to feel good about what you put in your body. Remember, my supplements are all-natural, science backed, and I use them myself!
Please note, the statements about Eriomin Glucose have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Please feel free to read the Eriomin website for all details about Eriomin.